Johnny Ungwugwaye AGIM Esq., MCIArb. (UK), P.GD Journalism
Head of Practice
He is a dynamic and vibrant lawyer skilled in Litigation with bias for Civil and Criminal Litigation, Election Petition and Labour Law. He is a Certified Arbitrator, with Member, Chartered Institute of Arbitrators, MCIArb. (U.K). He was appointed a Notary Public for Nigeria in 2013.
He is an accredited Advanced Management Development Training Consultant with the Centre for Management Development (CMD), Nigeria. He has also bagged a Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism from the International Institute of Journalism (IIJ) and a member of several professional bodies within and abroad.
- Member, Chartered Institute of Arbitrators, MCIArb. (U.K)
- Member, International Bar Association (IBA)
- Member, Nigerian Bar Association (NBA)
- Alternate/Vice Chairman, Human Right Committee, Nigerian Bar Association, Abuja Branch, (Unity Bar)
- Member, Advance Management Development Training Consultants, Centre for Management Development (CMD), Nigeria
+234 (0) 802 351 9097